14 de desembre 2005

Cançó de la setmana

He passat una vida sencera preparant-me i avui torno per oferir-te les meves mans d'home vell i els meus ulls cansats, que encara et recorden jove i adorable.
No sé si hi ha més poesia a la seva veu o en el que canta.

Emiliana Torrini - "Sunny Road"

Wrote you this I hope you got it safe.
It's been so long I don't know what to say.
I've travelled 'round through deserts on my horse
But jokes aside I wanna come back home.
You know that night I said i had to go,
You said you'd meet me on the sunny road

It's time, meet me on the sunny road,
it's time, meet me on the sunny road.

I never married, never had those kids,
I loved too many, now heaven's closed its gates.
I know I'm bad to jump on you like this,
Some things don't change, my middle name's still 'Risk'.
I know that night so long long time ago...
Will you still meet me on the sunny road.

It's time, meet me on the sunny road,
It's time, meet me on the sunny road.

Well, this is it, I'm running out of space.
Here is my address and number just in case.
This time as one we'll find which way to go.
Now come and meet me on the sunny road.